A closer view of part of this very ornate church. Officially called the Cathedral of the Resurrection of Christ, it was built from 1883 to 1907 on the site where Tsar Alexander II was assassinated, and so is often called the Church on Spilt Blood.
<-Previous Photo||Next Photo->
Russia Photo Page
Return to Home
Page created 15 August 2007, Last modified 15 August 2007 19:46 Pacific Daylight Time